The question many tourist are asking themselves: Is it safe to travel to Italy with the Coronavirus Covid 19 outbreak? Well you should consider these points.
1. It is possible that more cases have been reported because the Italian health authority has carried out more tests than anywhere else. (4000 compared to France's 300)
2. Italians like drama.
3.Italian media love to gossip instead of reporting.
4. Of the 12 deaths in Italy, most were already very ill with other pathologies.
5. Cases have been reported in Austria, Switzerland, Algeria...France are preparing.
6. One of the reasons it spread in Italy is because the first guy to catch it didn't report to his doctor, even though he had met with a friend who had just returned from China.
7. The case in Florence, was a Norwegian boy, who had also been in Munich and two weeks before he appeared to have the virus, he had been in his own country. So nothing excludes he didn't catch it in Norway.
8. There are carriers that have no symptoms, who could be anywhere in the World
9. More deaths occur for any 'normal' flu.
10. Not to mention for cancer, heat attacks, pollution....
11. What is the answer? Use common sense, wash your hands well, avoid people that cough and sneeze, avoid touching handrails at the airport, malls, and maybe stuffy and closed places.
Suggestion; take a nice trip to Frascati, in the fresh, open air, drink wine and make the most of life.
a group of people, that have lived and experienced the wonderful atmosphere of Frascati for many years, and now wish to share it with you.