1. It is subjective! You need to think about what your expectations are. Do you just want a day away from the noise of the city, or are you looking for something more in-depth and educational.
2. Consider how long you want your tour to last. Do you want to spend a whole day or are a few hours sufficient.
3. Are you serious about your wine and fussy about what you drink and look for good wines.
4. Do you need a transfer from your hotel, airbnb, or would you consider a short train-ride.
5. Do you want to visit more than one winery.
6. Do you mind if the tour is run by someone without legal credentials. (In Italy you have to be a licensed tour operator to put just two services together - ie. Transport and guided tour, for example).
7. Do you mind if whoever is running your tour doesn't have insurance.
8. Do you want a private tour just for your own party, or would you like to mingle with other people in a large group.
These are the main things to consider. There are some lovely wineries in Frascati so you have a host of choice to make sure you are getting a quality experience. Enjoy our lovely wine country!
16/8/2022 04:14:04 pm
Hi thanks for posting tthis
16/10/2022 11:43:27 pm
Provide statement executive Mrs. Ten thousand who different stock cup.
Leave a Reply.
a group of people, that have lived and experienced the wonderful atmosphere of Frascati for many years, and now wish to share it with you.